This pristine one bedroom plus den suite delivers everything you would expect in a modern, downtown Toronto condo residence.
Thanks to its south exposure, 9ft. (popcorn-free) ceiling height, and floor to ceiling windows, this suite is filled with natural light.
Walkouts from the master bedroom and living lead to a full-length balcony that offers unobstructed views of historic buildings and the downtown.
The kitchen offers both beauty and practicality, with ample European-styled cabinetry, quartz countertops, sleek stainless appliances, and a custom-fabricated island with breakfast bar.
The 562 square foot layout is optimized for function, making it feel bigger, and not leaving you wondering how to arrange furniture. As an added bonus, the den is a separate room, and not just a nook!
Post House Condominium
Situated at George and Adelaide, Post House is a relatively recent addition to the downtown skyline. Its slick modern design is counterbalanced by charming heritage buildings that surround. Toronto's First Post Office (circa 1833) sits just around the corner, and it is from this that the gracious Post House condominium derives its name.
- 24 hour building concierge, a spacious fitness centre, and a sauna
- Guests suites, ample visitor parking, and a swank party room that make it easy to entertain in style.
- A perfect Transit Score of 100 and a Walk Score of 99
- The Eaton Centre, Distillery District, St. Lawrence Market, George Brown, Sobey's, No Frills, and Metro that are all a brief stroll.
- To enjoy the outdoors, St. James Park is less than 2 blocks away. The Martin Goodman Trail and the Don Valley are both reachable within 7 minutes by bike for when you need a greater connection to nature.
Please see the video tour below, find out more at 105george.ca, and text me at 416-357-1059 to arrange a private viewing.