Gaze at sweeping downtown and lake vistas from this modern and sophisticated 1+1 bedroom suite at Post House. Corner-situated and bestowed with a 667 + 85 sq ft floor plan, it's floor to ceiling windows let you see the city from a different vantage point in every room.
The large bedroom has California closets and an ensuite bath. Don't want to share your main washroom with guests? No problem, there's a powder room too!
Beautiful and chic finishes include 9ft. high smooth ceilings, a full-length balcony, black-out shades, upgraded lighting, closet organizers, upgraded bathrooms, and a modern Euro-style kitchen. Also included is a 1-car parking space.
Post House Condominium
Situated at George and Adelaide, Post House is a relatively recent addition to the downtown skyline. Its slick modern design is counterbalanced by charming heritage buildings that surround. Toronto's First Post Office (circa 1833) sits just around the corner, and it is from this that the gracious Post House condominium derives its name.
- 24 hour concierge
- spacious fitness centre and sauna
- guests suites
- ample visitor parking
- lounge with billiards
- secure bicycle storage
- a super-swank party room that make it easy to entertain in style
- A perfect Transit Score of 100 and a Walk Score of 100
- Amenities within a 10-minute walk include St. Lawrence Market, The Eaton Centre, George Brown, No Frills, St. Mike's hospital, the subway, and all sorts of top restaurants.
- Stroll another 10 minutes or less and you'll hit The Distillery, Ryerson, Loblaws, Sugar Beach, and so much more.
- To enjoy the outdoors, St. James Park is less than 2 blocks away. The Martin Goodman Trail and the Don Valley are both reachable within 7 minutes by bike for when you need a greater connection to nature.
Check out www.105george.ca for the specs and more details.