This retro cool townhouse at 1209 Queen Street East will blow away your expectations of an entry level home in Leslieville. You know Leslieville is hot and it's the hood where you want to be. Not on the fringes, but right in the heart, with cool eateries like Gio's, chill pubs like Ceili's, and the 24 hour Queen streetcar right outside your door.
Now imagine combining this wicked location with:
- over 1200 square feet of finished space
- 2+1 bedrooms and 2 washrooms
- a backyard big enough for growing veggies, barbecuing, chilling, and entertaining
- a balcony with sunny western exposure
- an immense amount of storage, including a 97 square foot storage loft
- a parking space that is protected from the elements underground
...ideally tucked away from Queen in a quiet stretch of the friendly, neighbourly enclave of Marigold Gardens.
Could all of this really be listed for under $400,000, with offers anytime??? It is, and you know at that price it will be gone quickly. Please see the video below, and call or text me right away at 416-357-1059 to see it in person.