Welcome to 160 Barrington Avenue in East York.
This family-sized, fully d-e-t-a-c-h-e-d home is loaded with all the key features you could want:
- 4 bedrooms, including a third floor master suite with ensuite bathroom
- 5 washrooms total, including a main floor powder room and 2 ensuites
- Separate entrance to the basement with second kitchen, second laundry set, 4pc bathroom, and excellent ceiling height
- Main floor family room, powder room, and entry vestibule with hall closet
- Fully fenced backyard with garden shed
- Large backyard deck that is protected from the hot sun
- Front pad parking with city plaque
- Newly renovated with permits
Of course, it's not all about the home. Check out what's in the neighbourhood:
- A "Very Walkable" WalkScore® of 78 means that all the essentials are nearby. Within a 600m quick walk to the Danforth is Shoppers Drug Mart, Canadian Tire, grocery shopping at Sobey's, and an array of family restaurants, take out food, and coffee stops.
- Commuting via the TTC? Main Subway Station is only a 7 minute walk from your door. Yonge and Bloor can be reached via subway within another 15 minutes. There are also Lumsden and Main St bus stops within a 2 minute walk
- Need access to a highway? You can be on the DVP in your car in as little as 7 minutes.
- Wanting to enjoy the outdoors and an active lifestyle? The Taylor Creek Trail is at the top of the street, which serves as a gateway to endless kilometres of paths and trails in the Don Valley ravine. Secord Community Centre on Barrington Ave offers a wide range of arts, fitness, camps, and recreational programs for all ages. Also just down the road is Stan Wadlow Park, featuring baseball diamonds, a swimming pool, an off-leash dog area, and a hockey arena.
Please see the video tour below, and come visit this home in person at the public open house on Saturday and Sunday May 21st-22nd from 2-4 pm. As always, call me directly at 416-357-1059 with any questions or to arrange a private viewing.