Cute as a button, this detached home in the Humewood neighbourhood presents a phenomenal opportunity to own a home in this sought-after community. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, downsizer, or renovator with a vision, you can't go wrong.
Here's what you will love about 244 Vaughan Road:
- detached, one and a half storey construction
- 25 foot by 120 foot deep lot
- parking, with lane-access from Wychwood Avenue
- super-convenient location, with St. Clair West subway station only 8 minutes away
- steps to the ravine, tennis courts, sports fields, and off-leash dog area in Cedarvale Park
- fun places to eat and shop in St. Clair West's Hillcrest Village
- arts and culture at the nearby Artscape Wychwood barns
Viewings are by appointment, so please get in contact at 416-357-1059 to arrange a showing.
Hi there, Rebecca Laing, Toronto Real Estate Brroker. I'm located in front of this exciting new listing in the Humewood community. This detached home is situated on a 25 by 120 foot lot, has parking, and is in the Humewood school district. At a list price of only $600,000, it's a great opportunity for buyers to get into this desirable neighbourhood. It's just a few minutes away from Cedarvale Park, St. Clair West Subway Station, Wynchwood Barns, and the shops and eateries of Hillcrest Village. Showings are by appointment only, so if you would like to see it, give me a call at 416-357-1059, or connect with me at rebeccalaing.ca. Bye for now!