Location, function, and amenities make the condominium residences of Tridel's Icon II truly iconic. Situated in the heart of the Entertainment District, minutes to the Financial District, and equipped with all the features you could want in a downtown Toronto condo, 250 Wellington Street West is the perfect address from which to live the urban dream.
This two bedroom corner suite offers an intelligently designed floor plan with the right amount of space where you need it. The U-shaped kitchen features ample cabinetry storage, full-sized appliances, and a long double-sided counter that is conducive to entertaining guests, and conversing with the chef. Solid hardwood flooring continues from the kitchen through the hallway and open concept living and dining rooms. These rooms are naturally bright thanks to windows on two walls, and are sensibly proportioned to make the fitting and configuring of furniture a breeze. To ensure peaceful slumber, the master bedroom is placed away from the road and noises of outside. The master offers an ensuite four-piece bath, his and hers double closets, and ample space for bedroom furniture. The second bedroom is separated from the master at the opposite end of the suite, and is located adjacent to the additional four-piece bathroom.
With an incredible location at the centre of it all, you are destined to become the envy of your suburban friends and to never be bored:
- The Icon II is at the base of the Fashion and Entertainment District, and entertainment options abound all around.
- TIFF Bell Lightbox, Roy Thompson Hall, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, and the Royal Alexandra and Princess of Wales Theatres are all within a few blocks.
- The renewed and improved Harbourfront is a 10 minute walk.
- Art galleries, comedy clubs, night clubs, and innumerable restaurants and patios of all types expand forth from within the block.
- The Rogers Centre, The Air Canada Centre, Wayne Gretzky's, and a myriad of sports bars and pubs are literally steps from your door.
Fitness and Outdoors
- Clarence Square and its designated dog park is a 3 minute walk for you and Fido.
- A bit further south is HTO Park where you can chill at the beach, and hook-up with the Martin Goodman trail to cycle, jog, or longboard all the way to Sunnyside or The Beaches.
- Ply the waters of Lake Ontario on a kayak, canoe, or sailboat rented from the foot of Rees Street.
- Entertainment, sports, and fitness all converge at SPiN Ping Pong Nightclub, located 3 blocks away.
The comprehensive building amenities offer convenience, comfort, and lots to enjoy without leaving home:
- spacious "rooftop park" with sun deck and barbecue terrace
- comprehensively equipped exercise room with group workout room and athletics lounge
- Indoor workout pool
- Cedar Sauna
- Bicycle storage room
- Cyber Lounge with Billiards table, TVs, and comfortable seating areas
- 24-hour concierge
- an elegantly modern lobby entrance with grand columns, a vaulted ceiling, intimate seating areas, and streetscape furniture outside
- Meeting rooms
- Party room with caterer's kitchen and bar
Viewings are by appointment only, so contact me today to arrange a private showing. What are you waiting for? :)