When I ask entry-level homebuyers to describe what they would like their ideal first home to include, their list typically has the following:
- three bedrooms (and preferably, all bedrooms are sized large enough to actually fit beds and still allow movement around the room)
- detached and two-storey for privacy
- walking distance to the subway, plus on-property parking (because nobody wants to play street-parking-roulette on those snowy days that you've driven to work, and are getting home 10 minutes after all your neighbours who've taken dibs on the prime street spots)
- family-friendly area with schools, parks, shops, and community events
- two washrooms
- bright spaces, updated finishes, hardwood floors, and all the other niceties that make a house an enjoyable place to live
Of course, they usually want all of this for under $500k. Well, guess what? 981 Greenwood Avenue checks all these items from the list! Please visit 981Greenwood.com for more details.